Advantages of Geothermal Energy
A Renewable Energy Source is Right at Your Feet
Here are just a few of the advantages of using geothermal energy in your New Hampshire, Massachusetts or Maine residence or commercial facility.
• Can pay for itself in energy savings in 3 to 5 years depending on what kind of fuel you were using before installing an efficient geothermal energy system.
• Geothermal energy is an unlimited source of green renewable energy.
• You'll get consistent energy bills throughout the year, no more peaks and valleys.
• Not only do geothermal energy systems heat and cool a building, it also heats the water as a side effect of the system.
• Maintenance of the geothermal energy system is simple compared to conventional HVAC systems.
• Geothermal energy systems are durable (fifty year life span) with only a few moving parts.
• You can use existing duct systems to disperse the heated and cooled air.
It's hard to beat a cheap, clean, and sustainable energy source.
Geothermal energy systems can reduce your high energy bills and reduce the use of fossil fuels. Call us now to find out how you can save money and the planet— Comac Pump & Well. LLC (800) 343-1411